Warranty terms and conditions
An approximate time of elimination of defects is five working days from a moment of delivering a device to our service.
Two additional days are required to perform a full calibration procedure in a pure gas chamber.
General terms and conditions of the warranty issued by the INTEGRON Research and Development Laboratory:
- This warranty secures good quality and a correct operation of the product.
- The warranty is issued for a period of 36 months in the case of the products and for a period
of 12 months in the case of the consumables.
- The warranty period lasts no longer than 48 months from a date of issuing it to an intermediary sales entity.
- The warranty period runs from a date of selling to an end purchaser.
- The warranty commits the producer to a free of charge elimination of the defects of the sold products within
7 days from a date of its delivery for a repair.
- The purchaser is entitled to a replacement of the product for a new one, free from defects, in the case when:
- a repair is impossible
- when after two warranty repairs it still has the acknowledged defects
- The operation shall be performed according to the operating manual of the device, and in the case
of the goods to which a separate operating manual is not attached, it should be performed according.
- The device shall be shipped with a copy of a purchase invoice and a complete equipment to the following address of our company:
INTEGRON Research and Development Laboratory
Kolejowa 2c Street, 26-500 Szydłowiec, Poland
- Before a repair of a defected device the purchaser should contact with the producer in order to determine
a scope of occurring damages and symptoms of the improper operating of the device or attach
a description of the above mentioned issues.
- The warranty becomes null and void under the following circumstances:
- breaking seals
- mechanical damages
- damages caused by improper operating, incompatible with the operating manual
- The warranty shall not cover damages which occur during a transport.
- The producer shall nor borne costs of a disassembly and an assembly of the products on the purchaser’s facilities.
- The producer shall nor borne costs of downtimes which occur due to the purchaser resulted from a defective operating
of the product and a duration of a warranty repair.